Dynamic Skating's John McLean, Tom Ford, Kim Brandvold and Stephanie Wood and MBSC's Mike Boyle have combined to create the complete women’s hockey training program/clinic, MAX Hockey Development. The 8-week program/clinic offers the best on-ice and off-ice training, instruction and development for athletes ready to focus 100% on becoming a better hockey player.
Stephanie Wood, Islanders Hockey Club Director and former D1 player will be in charge of the program that will have a big female influence on the instructor side.
This is the ONLY women’s program/clinic for High School, Middle School and U10 Youth players wishing to bring their game to the highest level. Max HD is designed for the dedicated player who wants athletic and personal self-improvement.
This program/clinic is the best available in New England - We offer professional-level strength training AND professional-level hockey coaching.
Off Ice Training: MBSC
For available MBSC training sessions click here or call 781-938-1330. You will need to schedule your training sessions with MBSC. MBSC training session is an addition to the program/clinic and requires a separate payment.
On-Ice Training: Dynamic Skating
- 8 Week Program/Clinic
- 2 days per Week
- 1.5 hours per on-ice session
- Merrimack College - North Andover, MA
- Coach-to-athlete ratio: 1/4
- individual skating and skill training
- situational and combative drills by position
- emphasis on technique and speed
- acceleration and over speed training
- speed with creative thinking and reacting drills
- working outside the comfort zone, expanding your limits
- program will provide athletes the opportunity to maintain and enhance their skill and conditioning level throughout the summer
MERRIMACK COLLEGE PROGRAMS/CLINICS 2017
U10: Monday/Wednesday: 4:10-5:30PM (24 Hours)
Middle School: 5:40-7:00PM (24 Hours)
High School: 7:10-8:30PM (24 Hours)
For more information on DYNAMIC SKATING visit www.dynamicskating.com or MBSC visit www.bodybyboyle.com. Call Dynamic Skating at 978-837-5066 or email Kim Brandvold at email@example.com.
This program/clinic is designed and administrated by DYNAMIC SKATING. Acceptance based on player credentials, recommendations and Max Hockey approval