Max HD: Mites and Squirts 1
Dynamic Skating's John McLean, Tom Ford, and Kim Brandvold and MBSC's Mike Boyle have combined to create the complete hockey training program/clinic, MAX Hockey Development. The 8-week program/clinic offers the best on-ice and off-ice training, instruction and development for athletes ready to focus 100% on becoming a better hockey player.
This is the ONLY program/clinic for College, Junior/Prep, High School, Junior High School and Youth players wishing to bring their game to the highest level. Max HD is designed for the dedicated player who wants athletic and personal self-improvement..
This program/clinic is the best available in New England - We offer professional-level strength training AND professional-level hockey coaching.
Off Ice Training: MBSC
For available MBSC training sessions click here or call 781-938-1330. You will need to schedule your training sessions with MBSC. MBSC training session is an addition to the program/clinic and requires a separate payment.
On-Ice Training: Dynamic Skating
- 8 Week Program/Clinic
- 2 - 3 days per Week
- 1.5 and 2 hours per on-ice session
- Merrimack College - North Andover, MA Skate 3, Tyngsboro MA
- Coach-to-athlete ratio: 1/6
- individual skating and skill training
- situational and combative drills by position
- emphasis on technique and speed
- acceleration and over speed training
- speed with creative thinking and reacting drills
- working outside the comfort zone, expanding your limits
- program will provide athletes the opportunity to maintain and enhance their skill and conditioning level throughout the summer
MERRIMACK COLLEGE PROGRAMS/CLINICS 2017
- M/S: Monday/Wednesday: 4:00-5:30PM and Tuesday/Thursday: 5:30-7:00PM (24 Hours)
- JH: Monday/Wednesday: 5:30-7:00PM and Tuesday/Thursday: 4:00-5:30PM (24 Hours)
- HS1: Monday and Wednesday: 7:00-8:30PM (24hrs.)
- HS2: Tuesday and Thursday: 7:00-8:30PM (24hrs.)
- HS3: Tuesday and Friday: 2:00-3:30PM (24hrs.)
MERRIMACK COLLEGE "ELITE" PROGRAMS/CLINICS:
- H.S. Elite : Monday, Wednesday and Thursday 8:00AM-10:00AM
- High School Elite: Monday, Wednesday and Thursday 10:00AM-12:00PM
- College Group: Monday, Wednesday and Thursday 12:00PM-2:00PM
- Prep/Junior Elite: Monday, Wednesday and Thursday 2:00PM-4:00PM
- Mite Elite: Tuesday and Friday 8:00AM-10:00AM
- Squirt Elite: Tuesday and Friday 10:00AM-12:00PM
- Pewee/Bantam Elite: Tuesday and Friday 12:00PM-2:00pm
SKATE 3 Location Elite programs:
U18 Elite 3 DAY: Monday, Tuesday and Thursday 9:00AM-11:00AM
U20/Junior Elite 3 DAY: Monday, Tuesday and Thursday 11AM-1PM
ESSEX SPORTS CENTER PROGRAMS (NEW LOCATION):
- Pro Group (Call or email for Information)
- College D1 group: Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays (2 hour sessions), 48 Hours
- Girls Elite Group: Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays (9am-10:30am), 36 Hours
For more information on DYNAMIC SKATING visit www.dynamicskating.com or MBSC visit www.bodybyboyle.com. Call Dynamic Skating at 978-837-5066 or email Kim Brandvold at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This program/clinic is designed and administrated by DYNAMIC SKATING. Acceptance based on player credentials, recommendations and Max Hockey approval.